Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Back

What a fine headline that is.  Back, indeed.  My problem is that I set impossibly high standards for myself that I can't keep up with.


Yesterday voting began at the San Diego Registrar's office.  I'm pleased to announce that I am in the process of deciding how I will vote on our propositions.  I plan to vote for everything labeled a "scheme" in a TV spot.  I love schemes.

I will also vote for everything labeled "big."  Especially "big oil."

I also like corrupt politicians.  Call one corrupt, I'll vote for him/her.

I'm also beginning to favor anything using the "Wall Street" label, especially when it is compared to that nasty "Main Street."

This morning on CNN, I was immensely pleased to see an interview with Joe Six-Pack.  The real, actual Joe Six-Pack.  I'm thinking of writing him in.

I always thought the Maverick was a stupendously ordinary compact car from Ford back in the 1970s.

Aren't you glad I'm back?

4 comments:

Doc John said...

Welcome back, Craig!

Anonymous said...

What a happy surprise! Welcome back!

Andy said...

YEA!

Welcome back.

Have this spot that itches like crazy but I can't seem to reach it ... starting to feel better already.

Andy

Unknown said...

it's about time!! :-)